Saturday, November 15, 2014

Days 13 & 14: On to PA and Family Play Day




This is a downloaded image from the Internet of the Delaware Water Gap during the Autumn season. 


It is Friday September 26th now and time to head to PA.  So I do laundry, have another  NJ diner lunch; one more fill up of gas at a Full-Service Station(all they allow in NJ) and then I am on off crossing the Delaware Water Gap and driving through the Poconos on I-81.  I get to my mother-in-law's in time for a lasagna dinner and conversation before bed.  Saturday is a full day with my niece's soccer game, lunch in downtown Dun more and a trip to Ritter's Cider Mill.  From Ritter's cider mill, we head to a church bazaar where they are having a raffle and have many Christmas items for sale.  I buy several crocheted towels and then its on to one local ice cream shops for ice cream cones.  Believe it or not; it is warm enough outside for the ice cream to melt quickly; I have the mint chocolate chip.   Back to my mother-in-law's for  rest and dinner before heading to my brother-in-law's and playtime with my one year old niece.  It was a packed but fun day in North Central PA.

Find out more about Ritter's Cider Mill at:  http://www.ritterscidermill.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment