Saturday, December 8, 2018

Alert

Today's Advent word is ALERT.  In my own my life,  I have had and still have plenty of unanswered questions and situations that seem that there  will never be a resolution to them.  However, over the years I have realized that while 
I am  waiting I must not only be patient but I must also be alert otherwise I will God in the small things.  It is in the small things such as a phone call, a note, a letter in a mail, an unexpected encounter in grocery that God often speaks to us. 

 Like Elijah' experience, God speaks to us is in the still small voice or  in a dream like He spoke to Joseph.  If we are not paying attention, then we might miss these small events which might bring an answer to a problem or a resolution to a situation in a way that we had never thought of before.  In this time of being refreshed and renewed in the darkness of  being prepared for the next step to come,  may we stay alert and not miss out on God's demonstrations of love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment